Entries linking all of the following sessions found here, also scheduled in the Calendar At-a-Glance page. Video and presentation materials are getting added online for each event.
Welcome to the 26th edition of the Web3D Conference!
- Keynote, Meeting the requirements for an efficient collaboration within 3D Collaborative Virtual Environments: a survey of 30 years of practice
- Welcome & Sponsors
- Plenary, Web3D Consortium Town Hall
Standard sessions presenting original work in 3D Web research and their applications. Eleven papers subdivided into three thematic sessions.
A special track devoted to Cultural Heritage to share inspiration, best practices, and emerging/trending uses of web 3D technology in this application domain. Five papers subdivided into three thematic sessions.
Two interactive posters presenting results of ongoing or recently completed work in 3D web research and applications.
Industrial Use Cases
Three use cases aimed at demonstrating how 3D web technologies may be used in industrial applications.
Four courses presenting introductory and advanced applications of 3D Web technologies to students and to experienced practitioners.
- Tutorial #1, Modeling Examples Extending X3D Realism with Audio Graphs and 3D Spatial Sound
- Tutorial #2, X3D Graphics International Standard: Design Considerations and Version 4 Update
- Tutorial #3, Collaborative 3D Visualization Authoring using X3D, Python, and Jupyter Notebooks
- Tutorial #4, User Experience (UX) when Creating Web3D Scenes
Three workshops providing a forum for researchers and practitioners from both the Web and 3D multimedia communities, to discuss and exchange positions on current and emergent 3D web topics.
- Workshop #1, Improving 3D Site Characterization: Driving Innovations that Improve 3D Rendering of Natural and Manmade Environments
- Workshop #2, Web3D Geospatial Summit
- Workshop #3, SIGGRAPH History Considerations for 3D Model Archiving
An annual competition is dedicated to showing how the Humanoid Animation (HAnim) and Extensible 3D (X3D) graphics standards can be used for creating animated music videos.