Web3D 2022 will take place
from 2 to 4 November 2022
at Telecom SudParis,
9 rue Charles Fourier, in Evry,
near Paris, France.
GPS : 48.624853 N, 2.444104 E
Foreign nationals may need a visa.
From Charles de Gaulle airport
- By train (recommended): Take (Roissy-Rail towards Robinson / Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse / Massy-Palaiseau). Get off in central Paris at station CHATELET-LES-HALLES and switch to to EVRY-COURCOURONNES (see further instructions hereafter).
Other actualized options are available on-line. Approximate duration: 1h45.
- By taxi (expensive): Approximate duration: 1 hour.
From Orly airport
- By taxi or Uber (recommended): This is the fastest and easiest way to reach Evry. Duration: 30 mn.
- By bus and train (lower cost): See options on-line. Approximate duration: 1h30.
From Paris center
- (40 km): Duration: from 30 to 60 minutes depending on traffic conditions.
- By train: From CHATELET-LES-HALLES or GARE DE LYON stations, take an train to EVRY-COURCOURONNES (see further instructions). Approximate duration: 40 minutes.
Train fares are available online.
Caution: Is your train going to EVRY-COURCOURONNES?
- Before stepping into an train, check video screens on the platform and make sure it heads towards CORBEIL-ESSONNES via EVRY-COURCOURONNES.
- All RER trains have a 4 letters code name. Those stopping at EVRY-COURCOURONNES have letter “P” in third position, e.g. “RUPE“, “BUPE“, “ZUPE“, “ROPO“…
Get off at EVRY-COURCOURONNES station.
Reaching the conference
When arrived at EVRY-COURCOURONNES railways station:
- Exit the station towards Cours Blaise Pascal and turn left onto Bd des Coquibus.
- Follow Bd des Coquibus (about 12 minutes walking).
- Turn left onto Rue Charles Fourier and follow the street to the campus entrance.