Foreign nationals may need a visa.
From Charles de Gaulle airport
- By train: Take an (Roissy-Rail) train to Paris. Get off at rail station PARIS NORD or CHATELET-LES-HALLES. There, take an train to EVRY-COURCOURONNES (see instructions hereafter). Duration: 1h30.
From Orly airport
- By taxi (recommended): This is the fastest and easiest way to reach Evry, at a higher cost. Duration: 30 mn.
- By train: Choose either option:
- Take the Orly Val shuttle to the station. There, take a train heading to Paris and get off at CHATELET-LES-HALLES station. There, take an train to EVRY-COURCOURONNES (see instructions hereafter).Duration: 1h30.
- Cheaper but longer route: take the Orly Rail shuttle going to the PONT-DE-RUNGIS station. There, take an
train heading to Paris, change at CHOISY-LE-ROI and take an train to JUVISY. There, take an train to EVRY-COURCOURONNES (see instructions hereafter). Duration: 2 hours.
- By bus: Take the Ligne EXPRESS 191-100 (GARREL ET NAVARRE company) bus to the station towards GARE DE YERRES, and get off at JUVISY train station. There, take an train to EVRY-COURCOURONNES (see instructions hereafter). Duration: 1 hour.
From Paris center
- By car (Google Map): Join the A6 motorway heading to Lyon and exit at Evry centre. Then goto main road N7, turn right at the roundabout, and follow the main road N7 and exit at Les Epinettes. There, turn right on Boulevard des Coquibus and again at the third traffic lights showing the sign Ecoles Télécom. Duration: 30 minutes (30 km).
- By train: Join CHATELET-LES-HALLES or GARE DE LYON station. There, take an train to EVRY-COURCOURONNES (then see instructions hereafter). Duration: 40 minutes.
Caution: Is your train going to EVRY-COURCOURONNES?
The southern part of the line has three branches.
Make sure your train heads to CORBEIL-ESSONNES or MALESHERBES.
- Before steping into a train, check the video screens on platform and make sure EVRY-COURCOURONNES is in the list of the stations where this train will stop.
- Trains have a 4 letters name. Those going through EVRY-COURCOURONNES have letter “P” in the third position of their name (e.g. “RUPE“, “BUPE“, “ZUPE“, “ROPO“…).
Get off at EVRY-COURCOURONNES station.
Fares are available online.
Reaching the conference
When arrived at EVRY-COURCOURONNES railways station:
- Exit the station towards Place des droits de l’homme and turn left onto Bd des Coquibus (around IBIS Styles hotel).
- Follow Bd des Coquibus (about 12 minutes walking).
- Turn left onto Rue Charles Fourier.
- Follow Rue Charles Fourier to the campus entrance.
Web3D 2022 will take place at Telecom SudParis, 9 rue Charles Fourier, 91000 Evry, France.