- Jakub Flotyński, Poznań University of Economics and Business, Poznań Poland
- Don Brutzman, Naval Postgraduate School (NPS), Monterey California USA
Keywords. X3D Ontology, Semantic Web, Query, Web Ontology Language (OWL), Turtle (ttl), Resource Description Framework (RDF), SPARQL
Abstract. Extensible 3D (X3D) Graphics is the royalty-free open standard for publishing, viewing, printing and archiving interactive 3D models on the Web. The X3D Ontology for Semantic Web provides terms of reference for semantic query of X3D models. Results produced by the X3D Semantic Web Working Group mission are now publishing a broad variety of models and metadata to the Web. Using the X3D Ontology provides an effective way to best gain Web interoperability and enable intelligent 3D applications, feature-based 3D model querying, and reasoning over 3D scenes.
Our primary site is X3D Ontology for Semantic Web which includes all assets.
Feedback, insights and suggestions are welcome as we unlock this new domain for X3D which is expected to have broad applicability. All questions are also welcome, since:
- “The answer to your question is the response to the query.” Jim Hendler and Dean Allemang
- Display Featured Image
- Link to Presentation Slideset, or
- Link to Poster on ACM Digital Library (when available)
- Link to Presentation and Demo Videos (if any)
- Link to Representative 3D (if any)
- Link to references and other assets (if any)