We have excellent work available for Student Volunteers. This is a great way to learn more about 3D Graphics and the Web, working with an enthusiastic team.
- Student Schedule
- TODO: Training session slides and video
Application Guidelines for Student Volunteers
Applications will be accepted no sooner than Monday 4 October 2020.
- At least 18 years of age of 9 November 2020
- Full-time undergraduate or graduate student
- Proficient in the English language
- Attend student volunteers orientation and training session
- At least 10 hours of commitment (about 6 online sessions, each session is 90 minutes) during Web3D 2020 conference
- Attend and support the Web3D 2020 conference at least 20 hours
- Have fun, ask questions, and learn a lot!
- Examples of support assignment
- Assist session chair and speakers during session
- Record online session video
- Provide general assistance for attendees
- How to apply
- Student volunteer application form
- Application result will be announced after 15 October
- Applications will be accepted starting Monday 4 October 2020.
- Student networking
- Learning about 3D on the Web
- Learning how to produce a virtual conference
- (More to be advised)