Be careful please! Calendar Events are scheduled using in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) but your display might show a different local time zone. Please check entries to be certain – downloading events to your calendar is helpful. To confirm, here is a Time Zone Calculator.
- This event has passed.
Posters Session #1
11 November 2020 @ 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM UTC
Exhibition of five posters, with authors available for questions and discussion.
This event is online at https://web3d.siggraph.org/event/posters-session-1
Nearby: Posters Session #2.
Web3D Conference posters present results of ongoing or recently completed work in 3D web research and applications. Authors are available for questions and discussion to consider their new, cutting-edge work. Each poster has been competitively selected by the program committee and is published as part of conference proceedings in the ACM Digital Library.
a. Investigating the Influence of 2D Presentation versus 3D Rotation Presentation Formats on User Perception
b. A Framework for Interactive Exploration of Clusters in Massive Data using 3D Scatter Plots and WebGL
- Lukas Wagner, Hasso Plattner Institute
- Willy Scheibel, Hasso Plattner Institute
- Daniel Limberger, Hasso Plattner Institute
- Matthias Trapp, Hasso Plattner Institute
- Jürgen Döllner, Hasso Plattner Institute and University of Potsdam
- Farag Almansoury, École de Technologie Supérieure (ÉTS) Montreal
- Sègla Kpodjedo, École de Technologie Supérieure (ÉTS) Montreal
- Ghizlane El Boussaidi, École de Technologie Supérieure (ÉTS) Montreal
- Samir Benbelkacem, Centre de Développement des Technologies Avancées, Algeria
- Nadia Zenati-Henda, Centre de Développement des Technologies Avancées, Algeria
- Ahmed Bentaleb, University of Boumerdes, Algeria
- Djamel Aouam, Centre de Développement des Technologies Avancées, Algeria
- Samir Otmane, University of Evry, Paris-Saclay, France
Did you check the time zone? The Time Zone Calculator helps. Thanks for your interest in Web3D Conferences!