Be careful please! Calendar Events are scheduled using in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) but your display might show a different local time zone. Please check entries to be certain – downloading events to your calendar is helpful. To confirm, here is a Time Zone Calculator.
- This event has passed.
Papers session #4: Extending Web3D/VR/XR in Content and Effects
12 November 2020 @ 12:00 AM - 1:30 AM UTC
Web3D provides convenient and pervasive online 3D visualization. While the computing and caching capability of Web browsers lags in comparison to offline 3D platforms, 3D Web content is growing and visual effects are improving. Four papers in this session illustrate these trends. The first paper presents an unified representation of WebXR content to synthesize real space and virtual space. The second paper explores how to visualize evacuation behaviors of large-scale virtual crowds, an important real-world safety challenge. The third paper enhances rendering effects for scanned 3D data by suppressing shading of the reference model. The fourth paper brings high-fidelity computational sound into X3D scenes through audio graphs and acoustic properties. Each of these research efforts extend both content capabilities and audiovisual effects of Web3D/WebVR/WebXR.
- Yongjae Lee, Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST), Seoul Korea
- Changhyun Moon, Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST), Seoul Korea
- Heedong Ko, Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST), Seoul Korea
- Soo-Hong Lee, Yonsei University, Seoul Korea
- Byounghyun Yoo, Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST), Seoul Korea
- Xue Piao, Tongji University
- Yang Li, Tongji University
- Kang Xie, Tongji University
- Hantao Zhao, Southeast University, Nanjing China
- Jinyuan Jia, Tongji University, Shanghai China
Did you check the time zone? The Time Zone Calculator helps. Thanks for your interest in Web3D Conferences!