Be careful please! Entries are scheduled using in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) but may be displayed in your local time zone. Look at individual calendar entries to be certain – downloading events to your calendar is helpful. To check, here is a time zone calculator.
Papers session #4: Extending Web3D/VR/XR in Content and Effects
November 12 @ 12:00 AM - 1:30 AM UTC
Web3D provides convenient and pervasive online 3D visualization. While the computing and caching capability of Web browsers lags in comparison to offline 3D platforms, 3D Web content is growing and visual effects are improving. Four papers in this session illustrate these trends. The first paper presents an unified representation of WebXR content to synthesize real space and virtual space. The second paper explores how to visualize evacuation behaviors of large-scale virtual crowds, an important real-world safety challenge. The third paper enhances rendering effects for scanned 3D data by suppressing shading of the reference model. The fourth paper brings high-fidelity computational sound into X3D scenes through audio graphs and acoustic properties. Each of these research efforts extend both content capabilities and audiovisual effects of Web3D/WebVR/WebXR.
- Yongjae Lee, Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST)
- Changhyun Moon, Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST)
- Heedong Ko, Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST)
- Soo-Hong Lee, Yonsei University
- Byounghyun Yoo, Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST)
- Xue Piao, Tongji University
- Yang Li, Tongji University
- Kang Xie, Tongji University
- Hantao Zhao, Southeast University, Nanjing China
- Jinyuan Jia, Tongji University
Did you check the time zone? We hope to see you there!