Be careful please! Calendar Events are scheduled using in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) but your display might show a different local time zone. Please check entries to be certain – downloading events to your calendar is helpful. To confirm, here is a Time Zone Calculator.
Papers session #3: CAD Scalability and Realism on the Web
November 11 @ 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM UTC
Creators of hyperconnected applications for digital twins face a whole set of challenges. Key topics include best use of open neutral CAD data exchange standards for visualization, next-generation rendering of point clouds for CAD data, and even combining the physics of kinematics with physically based rendering in shared Web-based environments. A common need across each domain is whether Semantic Web might “come to the rescue” for querying and exploring difficult-to-reach questions. Speakers share their experiences and results to address each of these challenges, and attendees gain solid foundations to succeed in their own digital twin projects.
- Thomas Paviot, LAMIH, Arts et Métiers ParisTech
- Andreas Plesch, EPS, Harvard University
- Léa Sattler, LAMIH, Arts et Métiers ParisTech
- Samir Lamouri, LAMIH, Arts et Métiers ParisTech
- Bruno Simões, Vicomtech
- Maria del Puy Carretero, Vicomtech
- Jorge Martinez Santiago, ABGAM – Grupo Segula Technologies
- Don Brutzman, Naval Postgraduate School (NPS)
- Jakub Flotyński, Poznań University of Economics and Business
Did you check the time zone? The Time Zone Calculator helps. Thanks for your interest in Web3D Conferences!