Be careful please! Calendar Events are scheduled using in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) but your display might show a different local time zone. Please check entries to be certain – downloading events to your calendar is helpful. To confirm, here is a Time Zone Calculator.
- This event has passed.
Papers session #2: 3D Web for Hyperconnected Applications
11 November 2020 @ 9:30 AM - 11:00 AM UTC
This session discusses applications of various situations occurring in the real world hyperconnected to a 3D Web virtual world. Participants understand and learn about practical issues in hyperconnected applications including Smart City, industrial training systems, and Building Information Management (BIM) systems. Speakers focus on technologies and efforts needed to hyperconnect information sources and these real situations through the 3D Web.
- Seo Eun Kim, Seoul National University
- Myeong Won Lee, University of Suwon
- Cheol Hee Jung, University of Suwon
- Chang Sup Park, Dongduk Women’s University
- Ji Min Kim, Seoul National University
- Seung Pyo Lee, Seoul National University
- Dominik Strugała, Poznań University of Economics and Business
- Adrian Nowak, Poznań University of Economics and Business
- Filip Górski, Poznań University of Economics and Business
- Krzysztof Walczak, Poznań University of Economics and Business
- Ke Li, Tongji University
- Qian Zhang, Tongji University
- Hantao Zhao, Southeast University and ETH Zurich
- Jinyuan Jia, Tongji University
- Toni Tan, Universität Bremen
- Rene Weller, University of Bremen
- Gabriel Zachmann, University of Bremen
Did you check the time zone? The Time Zone Calculator helps. Thanks for your interest in Web3D Conferences!