Ongoing Web3D Conference success is possible thanks to formal guidance provided by sponsoring organizations.
- Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)
- Special Interest Group on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques (SIGGRAPH)
Multiple references are used by committee members to conduct the conference each year.
- ACM Conference Planning Guide
- ACM Copyright Policy
- ACM Digital Library – Web3D
- ACM General Instructions for Proceedings Volumes
- ACM Open Access Publication and ACM Free Public Access To SIG-Sponsored Proceedings (OpenSurround, OpenTOC)
- ACM Policy Against Harassment at ACM Activities
- ACM Video Capture and Streaming
- ACM Virtual Conferences: A Guide to Best Practices
- Moving Ideas without Moving People: How to E-Conference, University of Alberta 2018
- SIGGRAPH Instructions for Authors
- SIGGRAPH Specialized Conferences